ZFV forged ball valve
* Size : 12''
* Pressure : Class 1500
* Connection with Flange ends
* Operation : gear box w/handwheel
* Torque : 20100/N.m
* Face to face length : 1130mm
* Valve Structure : trunnion mounted type, side entry, full bore
* Fire safe design, anti-static device
* Seal Structure : double block and bleed function, soft seal
* Application : oil gas pipeline application
* Painting applied as per technical requirement with finishing color white
* No Need Extended Stem
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 280°C
* Suitale Pressure 250Bar / 25Mpa
* Material : body ASTM A105, ball ASTM A182 F316, soft sealing
* Standard : Design and manufacture API6D, face to face dimension ANSI B16.10, end flanges dimension ANSI B16.5, test & inspection as API 598
The Forged Ball Valve is a valve with a spherical disc that controls the flow through it. The ball has a port through the middle so that when the port is aligned with the ends of the valve, the flow will pass through the valve. When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the end of the valve and the flow is blocked.
The trunnion mounted ball valve has additional mechanical anchoring at the top and bottom of the Forged Ball Valve for larger and higher pressure service. To ensure a tight seal at low pressure, a high tension spring forces the seat against the ball, while at higher pressures, the medium pressure pushes the upstream seat toward the ball.
Fire protection design for the trunnion mounted ball valve:
When the Forged Ball Valve is in normal use, it is sealed by the valve seat and the spherical surface. The seat holder is sealed with an O-ring and a valve body for good sealing and reliable sealing. When the seat and O-ring are burnt by an emergency fire or high temperature, the seat holder and body will be sealed by expanded graphite. This can play a role in fire safety.