Forged steel ball valve not only has a wide range of materials, but also the color of internal parts is made of nickel plated 316 material on the surface, and the sealing ring is made of special polymer material.
The valve is not only anticorrosive, anti sulfurization, fire-proof, anti-static, and good sealing performance, with a wide range of operating pressure and temperature, complete full bore and reduced bore, and can be equipped with a variety of driving devices. It is an ideal valve selection for chemical and oil torch refining, natural gas production and transmission systems.
【ZFV Forged Ball Valve】
* Ball valve 6‘’-300LB
* Operation : Gearbox
* Structure : Trunnion Mounted type
* Side entry, RB
* Fire safe design, anti-static device
* Seal Structure : double block and bleed function, soft seal
* Application : oil gas pipeline application
* Painting applied as per technical requirement with finishing color white
* No Need Extended Stem
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 280°C
* Suitale Pressure 250Bar / 25Mpa
* Material : body ASTM A105, ball ASTM A182 F316, Soft sealing
Forged Ball Valve is a valve with a spherical disc that controls the flow through it. The ball has a port through the middle so that when the port is aligned with the ends of the valve, the flow will pass through the valve. When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the end of the valve and the flow is blocked.
The trunnion mounted ball valve has additional mechanical anchoring at the top and bottom of the Forged Ball Valve for larger and higher pressure service. To ensure a tight seal at low pressure, a high tension spring forces the seat against the ball, while at higher pressures, the medium pressure pushes the upstream seat toward the ball.