ZFV forged ball valve
Product features :
* Size : 12''
* Pressure : Class 1500
* Connection with Flange ends
* Operation : gear box w/handwheel
* Torque : 20100/N.m
* Face to face length : 1130mm
* Valve Structure : trunnion mounted type, side entry, full bore
* Fire safe design, anti-static device
* Seal Structure : double block and bleed function, soft seal
* Application : oil gas pipeline application
* Painting applied as per technical requirement with finishing color white
* No Need Extended Stem
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 280°C
* Suitale Pressure 250Bar / 25Mpa
* Material : body ASTM A105, ball ASTM A182 F316, soft sealing
* Standard : Design and manufacture API6D, face to face dimension ANSI B16.10, end flanges dimension ANSI B16.5, test & inspection as API 598
A ball valve is a valve with a spherical disc ( ball ), the part of the valve which controls the flow through it. The sphere has a port, through the middle so that when the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will go throught the valve. When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the ends of the valve, and flow is blocked.
The trunnion mounted ball valve has additional mechanical anchoring of the ball at the top and the bottom, suitable for larger and higher pressure services. To ensure tight sealing at low pressure, high-tensile springs force the seats against the ball while at higher pressure, the medium pressure pushes upstream seat towards the ball .
Fire safe design for trunnion mounted ball valve: When the ball valve be used normally, it is sealed by seat and ball surface, seat retainer sealed by O-ring and body, this is soft sealed and which can provide reliable sealing. When the seat and O-ring are burnt by emergency fire or high temperature, the seat retainer and body will be sealed by expanded graphite.Thus act anti-fire safe purpose .