The pneumatic ball valve can be closed tightly only by the operation of turning 90 degrees with the air source of the pneumatic actuator and a small turning torque. The completely equal inner cavity of the valve body provides a small resistance and straight passage for the medium. It is generally believed that the ball valve is most suitable for opening and closing directly.
The main features of ball valve are compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and also suitable for media with poor working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene.
* Type : Ball valve DN150-PN16，R.F ends
* Operation : Double acting Pneumatic Actuator
* F/F length : 394mm
* Trunnion Mounted type
* Two piece body
* Anti-static device, blowout proof stem
* Application : pipeline valve application
* Working Temperature : -29°C ~ 150°C
* Body : CF8, Trim : SS304
* Packing : Plywooden case
1. Nominal pressure or pressure level: pn1.0-32.0mpa, ANSI class 150-900, jis10-20k
2. Nominal diameter or caliber: dn6-900, NPs 1 / 4-36
3. Connection mode: flange, butt welding, thread, socket welding, etc
4. Applicable temperature: - 196 ℃ ~ 540 ℃
5. Driving mode: manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic
Pneumatic ball valve is mainly used in pipeline to cut off fast, distribute and change the flow direction of medium. It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as people's daily life.