The Trunnion Ball Valve provides good shutdown or switching. The upper and lower support rings enhance the resistance of the trunnion design stem and increase the service life of the valve in extreme applications.
The one-piece body is compact and provides a reliable shut-off or switching function for the user. The upper and lower support rings enhance the resistance of the trunnion design stem and increase the service life of the valve in extreme applications.
ZFV trunnion ball valve includes 2 PC body side entry , 3 PC body side entry, or welded body . Material includes carbon steel , stainless steel and alloy steel . ZFV floating ball valves are manufactured as per API, DIN etc.
* Size : 6''
* Pressure : ANSI Class300#
* Connection Type : Flange ends, RF
* Bare shaft with top flange ISO5211
* Torque : 685/N.m
* Face to face length : 403mm
* Valve Structure : Trunnion Mounted
* Full bore
* Painting Color : Black
* Painting Color RAL number : RAL9005
* Fire safe design
* Anti-static device
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 150°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<40Bar
* Suitable service : Water , Oil and gas
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale
* Function : Shutoff
* Material : body material carbon steel A216 WCB,
ball material stainless steel A182 F316,
seat material RPTFE,
stem material A276 410.
* Standard : Design and manufacture API 6D
Face to face dimension ASME B16.10
End flanges dimension ANSI B16.5
Test & inspection as API 6D
* Origin : China, mainland
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate shall be provided along with valves
Features / advantages:
*Trunnion Ball Valve uses PEEK material trunnion support ring for extended cycle life
*Compact and can be used in small work areas
*Anti-blowing two-piece ball/stem design
*Equal working pressure throughout the flow path
*Low operating torque
*Manual, electric or pneumatic control
ZFVALVES is a modern enterprise specializing in the research, design, manufacture, sale, installation and service of the international standard Trannonion Ball Valve. The company's products are mainly based on ISO, API, ANSI, BS, DIN NF, JIS, GB, JB and other standards.