The Bronze Butterfly Valve is designed so that the stem and disc concentricity are on the same line and perpendicular to the valve body. The valve body adopts a split type, and the sealing at both ends of the valve shaft is controlled by the fluorine-based rubber on the rotating base between the valve disc and the valve seat to ensure that the valve shaft does not contact the fluid medium in the pipeline.
Copper alloy valves are especially suitable for medium seawater and brine, and are usually used for medium and low pressures.
* 180/N.M Operation Torque
* Tight sealing type
* Sea water application
* Epoxy finishing painting
* Suitable pressure less than 16Bar
* Material : body Ductile Iron
* Disc: Bronze A148 C95800
* Seat: rubber EPDM
* Shaft: Monel K500
* Design and manufacture API 609
* Origin : China
Suitable using temperatureSoft-sealed butterfly valves are suitable for hot and cold water systems with temperature 100 C. The maximum service temperature of the sealing ring of the soft-sealed butterfly valve (all kinds of commonly used rubber and PTFE):
1. NBR < 80 ℃, EPDM < 120 ℃, PTFE < 150 ℃.
The maximum service temperature in acid-base medium is:
1. Chloroprene rubber: nitric acid (10%) 29 ~℃; citric acid 29 ~℃; sodium hydroxide 93 ~℃.
2. Butyl rubber: sulfuric acid (50%) 66 ℃; nitric acid (10%) 40 ℃; NaOH 85 ℃.
3. F4: sulfuric acid (0-100%) 180 ℃; nitric acid (0-100%) 180 ℃; sodium hydroxide 180 ℃.