DI Butterfly Valve is a valve made of ductile iron. This type of valve is a compact design that is lighter than ball valves of the same size, gate valves and other types of valves. This type of valve is easy to install and maintain. It has no restrictions on the mounting direction and can be installed in any direction on the pipe.
Products Features :
* Size : DN150
* Pressure : PN10
* Connection Type : Wafer ends
* Operation : Manual Lever
* Torque : 120/N.m
* Face to face length : 56mm
* Painting Color : Green
* RAL number : RAL5005
* Valve Structure : Concentric struction
* Sea water application
* Seal Structure : NBR rubber lined seal
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 80°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<10Bar
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Yes
* Function : Shutoff
* Material : body and disc material Ductile Iron, seal material NBR.
* Standard : Design and manufacture EN 593, face to face dimension EN 558, end flanges dimension EN 1092-1, test & inspection as EN 12266-1
* Origin : ZJ province, China , Mainland
DI Butterfly Valve material has two kinds of iron: cast iron and ductile iron
Ductile iron has a strength advantage over cast iron. Ductile iron has a tensile strength of 60K, while cast iron has a tensile strength of only 31K. Ductile iron has a yield strength of 40K, while cast iron has no yield strength and eventual fracture. Strength Ductile Iron - The cost ratio is far superior to cast iron.
The strength of the ductile casting is comparable. Ductile iron has a high yield strength, a yield strength of at least 40K, and a steel yield strength of only 36K. In most applications, such as water, brine, steam, etc., ductile iron is superior to steel in corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Due to the microscopic structure of ductile iron, the anti-vibration performance is weakened and the toughness is superior to steel, so it is more conducive to reducing the pressure. One of the important reasons is the low cost of ductile iron. The cost of ductile iron materials makes this material more popular.