ZFV DI butterfly valve
DI valve is ductile iron material valve. This type valve is a compact design valve, it has smaller weight than same size ball valve, gate valve and other type valve. This type valve is easy for installation and repairing. It does not have any limitation for installation direction, can be installed in any direction on pipeline.
Products features :
* Size : DN150
* Pressure : PN10
* Connection Type : Wafer ends
* Operation : Manual Lever
* Torque : 120/N.m
* Face to face length : 56mm
* Painting Color : Green
* RAL number : RAL5005
* Valve Structure : Concentric struction
* Sea water application
* Seal Structure : NBR rubber lined seal
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 80°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<10Bar
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Yes
* Function : Shutoff
* Material : body and disc material Ductile Iron, seal material NBR.
* Standard : Design and manufacture EN 593, face to face dimension EN 558, end flanges dimension EN 1092-1, test & inspection as EN 12266-1
* Origin : ZJ province, China , Mainland
There are two kind of irons as valve material : cast iron and ductile iron
Comparing with cast iron, ductile iron has an advantage in strength. Ductile iron has a tensile strength of 60K, while cast iron has a tensile strength of only 31K. The yield strength of ductile iron is 40K, while cast iron does not show yield strength and ultimate fracture. Strength Ductile Iron - The cost ratio is far superior to cast iron.
The strength and strength of ductile iron castings are comparable. Ductile iron has a higher yield strength, a yield strength of at least 40K, and a steel yield strength is only 36K. In most municipal applications, such as water, brine, steam, etc., ductile iron’s corrosion and oxidation resistance are better than steel. Due to the microscopic structure of ductile iron ductile iron, the vibration resistance is weakened and the toughness is better than steel, so it is more conducive to reducing the pressure. One of the important reasons is the low cost of ductile iron casting ductile iron. The cost of ductile iron materials makes this material more popular.