The Gear Butterfly Valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and consists of only a few parts.
When the valve is in the fully open position, the thickness of the disc is the only resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop generated by the valve is small, so it has better flow control characteristics. The butterfly valve has two sealing types: a spring seal and a metal seal. Elastomeric sealing valve, the sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.
Products features :
* 22Inch Size
* Class 150LB Pressure Rate
* Fully LUG End
* Gear box Operator with hand wheel
* 2950/N.M Operation Torque
* 154MM face - face length
* Tight shut off, concentric type butterfly valve
* For water , sea water application
* Light Blue finishing painting
* RAL number of painting RAL5012
* Epoxy finishing painting as per request
* Suitable Temperature -29°C ~ 100°C
* Suitable pressure not higher than 2.0Mpa
* For Shutoff Function
* Top flange as per ISO international standard
* Material : body cbon steel ASTM A216 WCB, disc ASTM A351 CF8M, Stem ASTM A182 F316, Seat rubber EPDM
* Design and manufacture API 609
Face to face dimension API 609
End flanges dimension ANSI B16.5
Test & inspection as API 598
* Origin : China Mainland
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
1.Gear Butterfly Valve is small and light, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in any position.
2. The structure is simple and compact, the operating torque is small, and the 90° rotation is opened quickly.
3. The flow characteristics tend to be straight and the adjustment performance is good.
4. The connection between the disc and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure, which overcomes the possibility of internal leakage.
5. The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts the spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve. It still maintains zero leakage when the pressure is opened and closed more than 50,000 times.
6. The seal can be replaced and the seal is reliable to achieve a two-way seal.
7. The disc can be spray coated according to user requirements, such as nylon or polytetrafluoroethylene.
Quality inspection and inspection of Gear Butterfly Valve:
-ZFV tests and inspects every valve, and every valve we deliver passes our quality inspection. In addition to completing the butterfly valve photo, we also provide customers with a quality test certificate.
-ZFV welcomes any customer to come to our factory to participate in valve inspection.
* If required, the customer can nominate a third party inspector to come to our factory to witness the test, we assist the inspector to complete all necessary procedures.
*ZFV should conduct comprehensive testing and inspection according to customer requirements and standard requirements. If customers have any special requirements, we will deal with them accordingly.
Stiffness is an important issue in butterfly valve design and is related to factors such as the disc, valve shaft and connection.
1) The size of the valve shaft is specified in AWWA C504. The size of the valve shaft cannot meet the requirements. There may be insufficient rigidity, reverse seal leakage, and large opening torque. The stiffness of the shaft is related to 1 / EI, that is, the problem of increasing stiffness and reducing deformation should begin with an increase in EI. E is the modulus of elasticity. Generally, there is almost no difference between steel and good materials, and there is almost no effect on stiffness. I am the moment of inertia, which is related to the cross-sectional dimension of the shaft. The size of the valve shaft is usually calculated by a bending-torsion combination. It is not only related to torque, but also mainly related to bending moment. In particular, the bending moment of a large-diameter butterfly valve is much larger than the torque.
2) The structure of the disc is directly related to its stiffness, so it is usually made into a disc-shaped or truss-like structure in addition to the plate-like structure. In summary, the goal is to increase the moment of inertia of the cross section to improve stiffness.
3) There is also a problem of stiffness in the body structure design of the large-diameter butterfly valve body. Usually, there are round and horizontal strips. In fact, the crossbar only increases stability, not too much, mainly round bars.
4) Most or all of the medium pressure on the butterfly disc is transmitted to the bearing through the shaft, so the bearing plays a very important role.
The AWWA C504 standard states that sleeves or bearings mounted on the valve body should be self-lubricating materials. The sleeve has wear and lubrication problems and does not allow rusting. There is no bushing, and even if the valve shaft is stainless steel, the valve body has problems of corrosion and adhesion. The use of bushings can also increase rigidity.