PTFE Seated Butterfly Valve is designed to meet the needs of many corrosive environments with strong acid and alkali, petroleum, chemical, food and other special fields. It uses a valve body made of Teflon and has a strong anti-corrosion effect. It can replace stainless steel valve body under normal conditions and has higher cost performance.
The butterfly valve's disc is mounted in the diameter direction of the pipe. In the cylindrical passage of the butterfly valve body, the disc-shaped disc rotates around the axis, and the rotation angle is between 0° and 90°.
* Free shaft with top flange
* Tight shut off, concentric type butterfly valve
* For chemical, corrosive service usage
* Light Blue finishing painting, RAL5011
* Epoxy finishing painting as per request
* Suitable Temperature -29°C ~ 120°C
* Suitable pressure not higher than 16Bar
* Material : body:ductile iron, disc: ASTM A351 CF8M, seat: PTFE
* Strong function, small size, light weight, reliable performance
* Suitable for occasions where the medium is viscous, containing particles.
【Different types of Fluoroplastics】：
PTFE Seated Butterfly Valve has high impact strength, but tensile strength, wear resistance and creep resistance are worse than other engineering plastics. Glass fiber, bronze, carbon and graphite are sometimes added to improve their special mechanical properties.
PFA is a soluble polytetrafluoroethylene. PFA is a modified polytetrafluoroethylene with a temperature of 260 ° C. The perfluoroalkoxy resin PFA resin is a relatively new melt processable fluoroplastic. PFA has a melting point of about 580 °F and a density of 2.13 - (g/cm3)
Its most outstanding advantage is that its wear resistance is superior to other fibers, followed by good elasticity. This material can therefore be used for valve lining materials and valve sealing materials. Use nylon at temperatures below 100 degrees Celsius.