* Size 20Inch, pressure rate Class 150LB
* Fully LUG End
* Gear box Operator with hand wheel
* 1800/N.M Operation Torque
* 127MM face - face length
* For water, sweage using.
* Tight shut off, concentric type butterfly valve
* Finishing painting color blue . RAL5005
* Suitable Temperature -29°C ~ 100°C
* Suitable for pressure not higher than 16Bar
* Material : body ductile iron with epoxy coating, disc ASTM A351 CF8M, seat rubber EPDM
* Design and manufacture API 609, face to face dimension API 609, clamped between flange ANSI B16.5, hydrostatic test API 598
* Origin : China Mainland
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve is used to control non-corrosive or general corrosive and highly corrosive media. The valve body surface is unlined or covered with a choice of various fluoroplastics and various rubbers for a variety of operating temperatures and fluids. Pipeline.
The valve is a control component in the pipeline fluid delivery system. It is used to change the passage section and the flow direction of the medium, and has the functions of diversion, cutoff, regulation, throttling, check, diversion or overflow.
*Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve generally has two structures:
A. Fully lined butterfly valve. Both the disc and the valve body are rubber-lined.
B. Half-lined butterfly valve. Usually the body seat is rubber lining and the disc is not.
Sometimes customers ask for a lining, and the body seat is not required.
*General lining rubber materials include EPDM, NBR, Viton, PO, NR, etc.
* Due to lining material limitations, this Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve is used at temperatures not higher than 150 degrees Celsius.
Semi-lined valves are typically used for non-corrosive services such as water, oil and gas. For highly corrosive service, semi-lined valves are not suitable because the metal body is quickly damaged by corrosive use, resulting in valve body leakage. A fully lined valve is a better choice. The lining rubber (upper metal body, disc and shaft) will be in direct contact with the service and the rubber is corrosion resistant, so the Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve can work longer in the pipeline.