ZFV Rubber lined butterfly valve.
Products features :
* Size 20Inch, pressure rate Class 150LB
* Fully LUG End
* Gear box Operator with hand wheel
* 1800/N.M Operation Torque
* 127MM face - face length
* For water, sweage using.
* Tight shut off, concentric type butterfly valve
* Finishing painting color blue . RAL5005
* Suitable Temperature -29°C ~ 100°C
* Suitable for pressure not higher than 16Bar
* Material : body ductile iron with epoxy coating, disc ASTM A351 CF8M, seat rubber EPDM
* Design and manufacture API 609, face to face dimension API 609, clamped between flange ANSI B16.5, hydrostatic test API 598
* Origin : China Mainland
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
Rubber lined butterfly valve is use rubber to lined on the surface of base material such as body and disc.
Generally there are two constructs of rubber lined butterfly valve:
A. Full-lined buterfly valve. Both disc and valve body rubber lined.
B. Semi-lined butterfly valve. Normally body seat rubber lined, disc is not.
Sometimes customer request only disc lined, body seat is not.
Semi-lined valve often is used for service without corrosive such as water, oil and gas etc.
For stronge corrosive service, semi-lined valve is not proper since the metal body will be damaged quickly by corrosive service, which cause body leakage. Full lined valve is better choice, the lined rubber ( upper metal body, disc and shaft ) will contact service directly, and rubber is corrosive-resisted, so valve will be worked in pipeline for long time.
General lined rubber material include EPDM, NBR, Viton, PO, NR etc.
Due to the lined material limitation, this kind of butterfly valve used in temperature not higher than 150 degree C.