This High Performance Butterfly Valve is primarily used for media off control. Compared with the general concentric butterfly valve, the high performance butterfly valve has the advantage of being able to be used at higher temperatures and pressures, thus having better performance. This series of Butterfly Valve features high flow. Compared with the plug valve, it has a small size and light weight, and has a self-cleaning function between the plug and the valve seat. Therefore, it is very suitable for viscous fiber media and media containing suspended solid particles. Due to the low thermal expansion caused by temperature, the Butterfly Valve has good sealing performance and is widely used in petrochemical, metallurgical, chemical fiber, slurry, pharmaceutical, hydropower and other industries to meet the remote control requirements of process parameters such as fluid pressure.
Product features :
* Nominal Diameter : 20in ( DN500 )
* Rate : ANSI Class 150#
* Connecting Way : LUG ends
* Operation : Manual Gear Actuator
* Torque : 7500N.m
* Face to face length : 127mm
* Seal Structure : metal seated
* Application : Chemical Industry
* Valve Structure : Double offset / two eccentric
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 300°C
* Suitale Pressure : Not higher than 20Bar
* Suitable service : Water, Oil, gas, powder, Acid service
* Material : body material stainless steel ASTM A351 CF8M, disc material stainless steel, stem material Alloy steel.
* Origin : Zhejiang province , Mainland, China
* Supplying Mode : OEM production
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
ZFV's High Performance Butterfly Valve operation type:
*Manual handle operator
* Worm gear with handwheel operator
*Electric actuator operator
*Pneumatic actuator operator, etc.
Installation of ZFV LUG end butterfly valve:
Thanks to its threaded body hole structure, the LUG valve can be installed into the piping system using two sets of bolts, no nuts are required, and only one set of nuts is required if required. The valve can be mounted between two flanges, each with a separate set of bolts. Therefore, neither side of the piping system will disturb the other side.
- The closing of the High Performance Butterfly Valve (butterfly disc) is located in the middle of the medium. The effect of closure on convection resistance should be considered in the design.
- For the structure of a large-diameter butterfly valve butterfly disc, AWWA C504 (American Water Supply Engineering Association Standard) stipulates that the butterfly disc should not have transverse ribs, and its thickness should not be greater than 2.25 times the stem diameter.
- The upstream and exit surfaces of the disc should be streamlined. The inner screw should not protrude beyond the disc to avoid increasing the head area.
- The sealing ring of the rubber sealing butterfly valve should be made of high-quality rubber material, and the process specifications should be observed during press forming. The vulcanization temperature cannot be arbitrarily increased, and the time can be shortened, otherwise the sealing ring is prone to aging and cracking.
- The metal sealing surface to be fitted with the rubber sealing ring should be wide enough, otherwise the rubber sealing ring is not easy to embed. In addition, the shape and position tolerances, symmetry, accuracy, smoothness and pressure elasticity of the valve body and disc also affect the service life of the rubber seal.
- The length of the face-to-face butterfly valve has evolved into a series of briefs, but caution should be exercised. Because the length of the structure is too short without affecting the strength. The international standard stipulates the short series structure length of the flange butterfly valve, but the length of the high pressure valve structure should not be shortened, otherwise problems will occur, especially brittle materials such as cast iron.