Double eccentric butterfly valve, also known as high performance butterfly valve, is mainly used for water plant, power plant, steel smelting, chemical industry, water source engineering, environmental facilities construction and other systems drainage, especially for water pipeline, as a regulation and closure equipment.Compared with the center line butterfly valve, double eccentric butterfly valve is more resistant to high pressure, longer life, good stability.
* Size : DN500
* Pressure : PN16
* Connection Type : LUG ends
* Operation : Gearbox
* F/F length: 127mm
* Structure : Double offset
* Body: SS304
* Disc: SS304
* Seat: RPTFE
* Seat: AISI410
* Working Temperature : -29°C ~ 280°C
* Service medium: Water Usage
* Design standard: EN 593
* Face to face dimension: EN 558
* End flanges dimension : EN 1092-1
* Brand: ZFVALVE
1. LUG Double Offset Butterfly Valve is equipped with an eccentric tilting conical seat seal for low frictional resistance when squeezing the sealing surface.
2. The special geometry makes the butterfly valve without other butterfly frame unsealed defects will be over-opened, thus ensuring a good surface seal.
3. The double eccentric butterfly valve structure can ensure that the valve is normally in a high pressure state, and overcomes the shortcomings of other valves which are easily leaked due to deformation when working under high pressure.