ZFVALVES Big size butterfly valves are exported to Europe, Africa, Asia and other countries,it is widely used not only in petroleum, gas, chemical industry, water treatment and other general industries, but also in the cooling water system of thermal power stations.
In the foreseeable short time, especially in the use of large and medium-sized diameter, low pressure field, butterfly valve will become the dominant valve form.
* Nominal Diameter: 44 inch
* Pressure Rate: Class 150
* Connection: Double LUG ends type
* Structure: Triple offset desgin
* Body: WCB
* Disc: WCB
* Stem: AISI420
* Seal: Laminated stainless steel 304 + Graphite
* F/F Dimension: 230mm
* Prime Coating: Color Black
* Coating RAL NO.: RAL5005
* Using Temperature: -29°C ~ 425°C
* End flanges dimension: ASME B16.47 Series B
* Wenzhou city , ZJ province, China
【Big Size Butterfly Valve Feature】:
1. The disc of the valves is installed in the diameter direction of the pipe.
2. The sealed surface is made of hard alloy of cobalt by overlaying welding. Through thermal treatment, the hardness of disc in improved
3. Big Size Butterfly Valve has casting valve body, face-to-face size conforms to ISO5752, ASME B16.10, API609.
4. Elastic property of composite metal sealing ring performs zero leakage.
5. Explosion-proof rod design is safe and reliable, fully meet the requirements of API609.
6. The valve position indicator on the rod and top mounting flange facilitates the disc position indication.
【Attention for seat surfacing】:
In the generation and application of butterfly valve are indispensable to the use of welding technology, the butterfly valve seat needs surfacing welding, then when welding we should pay attention to what? The following free from the professional production of big size butterfly valve zfvalves sorting release and hope to help with you:
* VT (visual inspection) is usually used to check for obvious welding defects, such as cracks, edging, molding defects, burn-through, spatter, etc
* When the sealing surface is finished, it is usually checked for cracks by PT according to the customer's requirements,
* The hardness of sealing surface should be tested after surfacing.
* Common surfacing materials:1CR13、2CR13、Stellite6、Stellite21、Stllite12、Cobalt-base alloy、Monel...