Butt Weld Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
* Size : 20''
* Pressure : Class 150
* Connection Type : Butt weld end
* Operation : Manual gear with handwheel
* Torque : 6050N.m
* Cv figure for Full Opening : 13000
* Face to face length : 350mm
* Valve Structure : Triple offsets/three eccentric type
* Seal Structure : Laminated stainless steel + graphite
* Application : power plant application
* Painting Color : White
* Painting Color RAL number : RAL7047
* Need Extended Stem : Available
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~350°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<2.0Mpa
* Suitable service : Water , Oil and gas
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale
* Material : body material forged steel ASTM A105,
disc material cast steel A216 WCB,
seal material SS304+graphite.
stem material 17-4PH
* Standard : Design and manufacture ASME B16.34/API609
Face to face dimension ASME B16.34/API609
End dimension ANSI B16.25
Inspection API 598
* Supplying Mode : OEM / ZFV brand
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate will be prepared for customer's request
* Third Part Inspection : Available for needing
Information about our product:
1) Water pressure test of the Butt Weld Triple Offset Butterfly Valve: Install the body cavity of the valve, close both ends of the valve and the opening part of the opening and closing parts.
There should be no leaks in all joints during the test. In addition to the bellows seal valve, the packing gland is also compacted enough to maintain the test pressure in order to test the package and there should be no leakage in the package during the test.
2) For Butt Weld Triple Offset Butterfly Valves whose valve stem seal is not adjustable (such as O-rings, single-layer rings or similar packing), there should be no leakage at the sealing position during the housing test.
3) Valves with higher sealing performance (except bellows valves) shall be subjected to an upper sealing test. During the upper seal test, both ends of the valve are closed and pressure is applied to the assembled valve body cavity. The valve should be fully open and the packing cover should be loosened.
4) Forging material is a material that has a certain mechanical property, a certain shape and size by using a forging machine to press a metal blank to deform the metal plastic.
Forged material is one of the two major components. The forging can eliminate the looseness of the metal castings, the welding holes, and the forging mechanical properties are generally superior to the castings of the same material.