Class 150 Triple Offset Butterfly Valve means that three independent offsets are designed as valves. Three eccentricity means:
1) the center line of the disc/seat sealing surface,
2) the position of the shaft relative to the centerline of the hole;
3) The axis of the seat cone angle offset from the centerline of the valve bore.
The combination of these three offsets provides a tapered sealing surface that minimizes wear between the seat and the seal, increasing valve life and tightness. In addition, the superior seat surface is minimized to reduce the operating torque of the valve.
Product Details :
* 12inch ( DN300 )
* ANSI 150LB pressure rate
* Full LUG ends type
* 2700/N.M Operating torque
* No painting needed
* Suitable Temperature : -29℃ ~ 250℃
* 81mm Face to face length as per API 609 catalog B
* Suitable for Chemical Industry application , corrosive service
* Norminal pressure PN<2.0Mpa
*Gear with Manual Handwheel operation
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts in case needing
* For Shutoff & Regulation function
* Material : body super duplex stainless steel A351 5A, disc super duplex stainless steel A351 5A, stem material super duplex stainless steel
* Standard : Design and manufacture API609
Face to face dimension API609
End flanges dimension ASME B16.5
Testing as per API598
* Origin : Zhejiang Provice , China , Mainland .
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate shall be provised along with valve
Parts and materials for triple eccentric butterfly valves
SS+GRAPHITE LAMINATED/METAL TO METAL/ PTFE*
ACID, SEA WATER
Product Features1) API specifications
API609 has in fact become an international specification for valves used in industrially important pipelines. Class 150 Triple Offset Butterfly Valve is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with API609 specifications, which guarantees that valves are used in all industrial fields.
2) Double safety structure
In order to prevent deformation of the disc caused by fluid pressure and temperature, misalignment of the valve stem and engagement of the sealing surface, two independent thrust rings are respectively arranged on the lower side of the disc, thereby ensuring the valve in any working condition. Normal work under
3) Body seat structure
There are two types of seat mounting structures for the three eccentric butterfly valves, most of which are mounted on the disc for convenience, but our Class 150 Triple Offset Butterfly Valve uses a body seat construction to mount the seat on the body. The advantage is that compared with the butterfly seat, the chance of the valve seat directly contacting the medium is greatly reduced, thereby reducing the degree of erosion of the valve seat and prolonging the service life of the valve seat.
4) Thin layer valve seat structure
The valve seat of the Butterfly Valve is made of a laminate of stainless steel sheets and graphite sheets. This structure can effectively prevent the influence of tiny solids in the medium and the sealing surface engagement caused by thermal expansion. Even if there is a slight damage, there will be no leakage.