DIN Butterfly Valve is one kind of Triple offset Butterfly valve,ZFV is a professional DIN Butterfly valve manufacturer,the design standard as per DIN2559.This butterfly Valve can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metals and radioactive media. Mainly cut and throttle on the pipeline. The butterfly valve opening and closing member is a disc-shaped butterfly plate that rotates around its own axis in the valve body to achieve the purpose of opening and closing or adjusting.
* Size: DN150
* Pressure: PN16
* Connection: Wafer type ends
* Operated: Gear box with handwheel
* F-F length : 70mm
* Body: ASTM A351-CF8
* Disc: ASTM A351-CF8
* Stem: A182 F304
* Seal: Laminated stainless steel + graphite
* Suitable Temperature: -196°C ~ 425°C
* Suitale Pressure ≤ 1.6Mpa
* Function : Shutoff
* Design Standard and manufacture :DIN 2559-2007
* Face to face dimension: EN558
* End flange dimension: EN1092-1
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate provided
【ZFVALVES Product Features】
* DIN series Butterfly valve is our company main product with long life and energy-saving.
* Its low torque achieves the function of saving energy when the butterfly valve is working.
* The ability of anti-corrosion、high temperature resistance、anti-wear is assured.
* Unique structure、light volume、smart operation、energy-saving、convenience.
* DIN Butterfly Valve is suitable for flow regulation and has been widely used in many fields such as petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, hydropower and so on.