DIN Butterfly Valve is a simple regulating valve that can be used for switching control of low-pressure pipe media. A butterfly valve is a valve in which a closing member (valve or disc) is a disc that rotates around the valve shaft to open and close. .
Butterfly Valve can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metals and radioactive media. Mainly cut and throttle on the pipeline. The butterfly valve opening and closing member is a disc-shaped butterfly plate that rotates around its own axis in the valve body to achieve the purpose of opening and closing or adjusting.
* Wafer ends
* Gear box with handwheel
* F-F length : DN200:71mm; DN100:56mm; DN80:49mm.
* Laminated stainless steel + graphite
* No Need Extended Stem
* Suitable Temperature -196°C ~ 200°C
* Suitale Pressure <1.6Mpa
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts
* Function : Shutoff
* body material ASTM A351 CF8M
disc material ASTM A351 CF8M
seal material laminated SS316+graphite.
stem material A182 F316
* Standard : Design and manufacture DIN EN593
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate provided
(1) The DIN Butterfly Valve adopts a double eccentric structure, which has a tighter sealing function and a reliable sealing performance.
(2) The sealing accessory material is matched with stainless steel and nitrile oil resistant rubber, and has a long service life.
(3) The rubber sealing ring can be located on the valve body or on the butterfly board, and can be applied to different media for users to choose.
(4) The butterfly plate adopts a frame structure with high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
(5) The overall baking varnish can effectively prevent rust and can be used for different media as long as the sealing seat sealing material is replaced.
(6) The valve has a two-way sealing function, which is not controlled by the flow direction of the medium during installation, and is not affected by the spatial position. Can be installed in any direction.
(7) DIN Butterfly Valve has small size, light weight, reliable performance, simple matching and large circulation capacity, especially suitable for medium is clean liquid and gas.
The DIN Butterfly Valve is suitable for flow regulation. Since the pressure loss of the butterfly valve in the tube is relatively large, about three times that of the gate valve, when selecting the butterfly valve, the influence of the pressure loss of the pipeline system should be fully considered, and the strength of the pressure of the disk medium under the closing of the butterfly plate should also be considered. . In addition, the limits of the operating temperature of the elastomeric seat material at elevated temperatures must also be considered.
As a kind of component used to realize the on-off and flow control of pipeline system, butterfly valve has been widely used in many fields such as petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, hydropower and so on. In the well-known butterfly valve technology, the sealing form is mostly sealed, and the sealing material is rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene or the like. Due to structural limitations, it is not suitable for industries such as high temperature resistance, high pressure, corrosion resistance and wear resistance.