We ZFVALVES is a professional manufacturer of Double Flange Butterfly Valve. ZFVALVES offers a wide range of standard valves to meet the needs of customers around the world, including: API609 / ANSI / ASTM standards, AWWA / AWWA C207 standards, EN593 / DIN / BS standards, ISO standards, JIS / JIS B2220 standards, GOST / GOST 54432 standards Wait.
* Nominal Diameter : DN300
* Pressure : PN16
* Connection Type : Double Flange ends
* Body: A351 CF8
* Disc: A351 CF8M
* Seal: SS316+Graphite.
* Seat:Stainless steel Integral seat
* Stem: A182 F304
* Operation Way: Gearbox
* F/F length : 178mm
* Material Heat Treatment : Solution treatment.
* Need Extended Stem : No
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 425°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN ≤ 16Bar
* Suitable service : W.O.G. Acid. Corrosive service .
* Function : Shutoff & regulation
* Design and manufacture as per: EN 593
* Face to face dimension as per: EN 558
* End flanges dimension as per: EN1092-1
* Test & inspection as per: EN12266-1
* Supplying Mode : OEM production & ZFV brand .
Please contact us for detailed data
【ZFVALVES Pressure Test Requirements】:
1. Prior to shell testing, the valve shall not be painted or coated with other coatings that mask surface defects (phosphorization or similar chemical treatment is allowed to protect the valve surface prior to testing, but voids, pores and blisters should not be hidden, etc. Defect)
2. When performing the sealing test, no external force should be applied to both ends of the valve, which will affect the leakage of the sealing surface.
3. For the visible leakage of the valve pressure test, the housing grinding and upper sealing tests are not allowed. If the test medium is a liquid, there should be no visible droplets or surface moisture. If the test medium is air or other gas, there should be no air bubble leakage.
4. For low pressure seal testing of valve pressure test, visible leaks are not allowed to pass through the valve identification, the contact surface between the valve seat and the valve body, and there is no structural damage. Reference Standard API 598 Test Test Allowable Test Medium Leakage Rate Through Sealing Surface Duration.
We ensure that every outgoing valve is strictly inspected