High Temperature Butterfly Valve can be widely used in high temperature gas pipelines in metallurgy, building materials, chemical, power station and other industries. As a high-temperature gas medium flow regulating or cutting device, high temperature butterfly valve can be used with various actuators.
The high temperature butterfly valve stem is an integral forging structure supported by an outer bearing seat and driven by a two-end pin connection to rotate the valve flap. The metal seated is sandwiched between the disc, the valve has good circulation performance. Three sets of packing seals, plus sealant and purge two auxiliary seals form a high reliability stem packing seal system.
* Suitable Temperature: 350~800°C, Application for power plant
* Design features: Blow-outproof valve stem
* Material :CF8、CF8M、310S、904L、4A、5A、Duplex steel...
* Design and manufacture API 609 / EN593 / GOST
* Face to face dimension API 609 / EN558
* End flanges dimension ANSI ASME B16.5 / EN1092-1 / GOST12815
* Test & inspection as API 598 / EN12266-1
1. High Temperature Butterfly Valve uses a pressure self-tightening sealing structure. The higher the internal cavity pressure, the better the sealing performance.
2. The valve seat is made of Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy, and the movement seal has high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, good scratch resistance and long service life.
3. The valve stem is quenched and tempered and surface nitrided, which has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.