ZFV LUG Triple offset butterfly valve has Laminated disc sealing ring adopts stainless steel and graphite laminated, sealing by the inside graphite.This valve can be applied for low and middle pressure, as recycle water, swage treatment, city building, etc.
Available material of ZFV LUG Triple offset butterfly valve include : ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A351 CF8, ASTM A351 CF8M, ASTM A890 4A, ASTM A217 WC6, ASTM A217 C12, ASTM A352 LCB, etc.
Operation type of triple offset butterfly valve include: Manual handle , worm gear with handwheel , electric actuator , pneumatic actuator , etc.
* Operation : Gearbox operator
* Torque : 2520/N.m
* Body: A351 CF8M
* Disc: A351 CF8M
* Seal: Laminated SS + Graphite
* Stem: AISI 316
* Application : Chemical Industry application
* Suitable service :W.O.G , Acid service
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale in need
* Function : Shutoff & Regulation
* Design and manufacture as per :API609 & ASME B16.34
* Face to face dimension API609 & ASME B16.34
* End flanges dimension ASME B16.5
* Origin : China
* Supplying Mode :OEM production
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
* Third Part Inspection : Acceptable
All the Butterfly valves production by ZFVALVES are attached with installation manual.The users can follow the instructions to install it.Because of it's threaded body hole construct, the LUG Triple Offset Butterfly Valve can be installed into a pipeline systom using two sets bolts.
1. The valve can be installed between two flanges using a seperate set of bolts for each flange. So either side of the piping system do not disturb the other side.
2. Pay attention to the flow direction of the pipe when installing the valves.
3. Installation position of frequently operated valves should be easy to operate. The most suitable installation height is 1.2 meters from the operating surface.
4. The distance between the center and the edge of the handwheel set around the operating platform should not be greater than 450 mm.
5. The stem is horizontally mounted on the stem. When the valve is opened, the stem shall not affect the passage.