ZFV LUG Triple offset butterfly valve has one more offset feature comparing to double offset design, which is the seat cone axis offset from the stem center line that reduces the operating torque. Multi-layer disc sealing ring adopts stainless steel and graphite laminated, sealing by the inside graphite.This valve can be applied for low and middle pressure, as recycle water, swage treatment, city building, etc.
Available material of ZFV LUG Triple offset butterfly valve include : ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A351 CF8, ASTM A351 CF8M, ASTM A890 4A, ASTM A217 WC6, ASTM A217 C12, ASTM A352 LCB, etc.
Operation type of triple offset butterfly valve include: Manual handle , worm gear with handwheel , electric actuator , pneumatic actuator , etc.
* Size : 14inch
* Pressure : ANSI 150#
* Connection Type:Full LUG ends
* Operation : Gear with Manual Handwheel
* Torque : 2770/N.m
* Cv figure in Full Open Position : 5140
* Face to face length : 92mm
* Valve Structure : three eccentric
* Seal Structure : SS laminated with graphite
* Application : Chemical Industry application
* Painting Color : No painting needed
* Need Extended Stem : Yes
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 250°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<2.0Mpa
* Suitable service :W.O.G , Acid service
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale in need
* Function : Shutoff & Regulation
* Material : body material stainless steel A351 CF8M,
disc material stainless steel A351 CF8M,
seal material laminated SS316+graphite.
stem material 17-4PH
* Standard : Design and manufacture API609&ASME B16.34
Face to face dimension API609&ASME B16.34
End flanges dimension ASME B16.5
Testing as per API598
* Origin : Zhejiang Provice
* Supplying Mode :OEM production
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
* Third Part Inspection : Acceptable
Installation of ZFV triple offset butterfly valve:
Because of it's threaded body hole construct, the LUG Triple Offset Butterfly Valve can be installed into a pipeline systom using two sets bolts and no nuts, if needed only need one set nut. The valve can be installed between two flanges using a seperate set of bolts for each flange. So either side of the piping system do not disturb the other side.