Metal to Metal Butterfly Valve with sealing ring and valve seat, the whole metal forging process, spraying stellite or a variety of sealing materials, more suitable for working conditions. After the paint is sprayed, the sealing parts are wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and have high sealing performance.
The Butterfly Valve is scientifically made of new technology, new technology and high-quality materials, which makes the valve highly reliable, reduces and avoids maintenance during use, has a long service life, and has good use efficiency and social benefits.
* Nominal Diameter : 12in ( DN300 )
* Rate : ANSI Class 150#
* Connecting Way : Wafer ends
* Operation : Pneumatic Actuator operator
* Actuator driving type : Double action
* Solenoid Valve, Filter and Limited Switch : Available
* Torque : 4150N.m
* Cv figure in Full Open Position : 6600
* Face to face length : 81mm
* Valve Structure : Double offset / two eccentric
* Seal Structure : metal to metal seated
* Application : Power Plant application
* Painting Color : No need to apply painting
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 450°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<2.0Mpa
* Suitable service : Water, Oil, gas, powder, Acid service
* Function : Regulation
* Material : body material stainless steel ASTM A351 CF8M,
disc material stainless steel + Stellite coating,
seat material alloy steel + Stellite coating.
stem material Alloy steel.
* Origin : Zhejiang province , Mainland, China
* Supplying Mode : OEM production
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
1.Metal to Metal Butterfly Valve is reasonable and reliable. The shaft and valve plate are tightly assembled and then mechanically fastened with pins.
2. The butterfly valve body is a telescopic structure. The valve body can be extended and shortened. It can automatically compensate the axial displacement and small amount of misalignment and deflection generated by the pipeline. The expansion joint seal ring is pressed by the pressure plate, and the sealing performance is good.
3. It is simple, convenient, labor-saving and time-saving to install the valve or disassemble the valve.
4. The valve shaft adopts a half shaft structure, and the valve plate adopts a truss type structure, and the valve has high pressure resistance, small flow resistance, large flow area and energy saving.
5. The Metal to Metal Butterfly Valve adopts double eccentric spherical sealing structure. When closed, the sealing surface of the valve plate is pressed and sealed against the valve body sealing ring with the eccentric displacement. The sealing ring is evenly pressed and the sealing performance is reliable; since the valve plate only needs to be turned very much when opening At a small angle, the valve plate sealing surface is separated from the valve body sealing ring, which reduces the friction between the sealing surfaces and makes the valve durable.
*We have raw material suppliers with long-term relationships with us to provide us with quality raw materials.
*We have advanced equipment to guarantee the manufacture of valves.
*We have experienced staff who design and manufacture high quality valves
ZFV has professional QC personnel who are able to ensure that all valves we supply are 100% inspected prior to shipment. If required by the customer, any third party inspector can be nominated for inspection and testing to witness each procedure for valve production. “Quality First” is our commitment to all customers forever.
In order to ensure the quality of raw materials, we are equipped with professional laboratories, professional equipment for chemical analysis, mechanical performance analysis, impact test, hardness test, non-destructive testing. Before transporting the valve, we carry out dimensional inspection, visual inspection, water absorption test, coating test, etc. to ensure that the raw materials meet the standard requirements and customer requirements.