Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve is a three-eccentric multi-layer metal hard seal structure. It is widely used in metallurgical, electric power, petrochemical, and industrial pipelines such as water supply and drainage and municipal construction with medium temperature ≤ 425 °C for regulating flow and breaking fluid. . The valve adopts a triple eccentric structure, and the valve seat and the sealing surface of the disc are made of different hardness and stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance and long service life.
* Size : DN250
* Pressure : PN16
* Connection Type : LUG type
* Operation : Gear O.P.
* Torque : 1145 N.m
* Face to face length : 76 mm
* Valve Structure : Triple offset
* Application : Industrial applicationc
* Minium thickness of shell(tm):7.9mm
* Seal Structure : Laminated stainless steel + graphite
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 325°C
* Suitale Pressure : 1.6Mpa
* Suitable service : Water , Oil and gas
* Material: Body:A351 CF8, Disc:A351 CF8, Seal ring:SS304+Graphite, Stem:F304
* Design and manufacture:EN 593, Face-to-face:EN 558, Flanged ends:EN 1092-1, Inspection and test: EN 12266-1
1.Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve is easy and quick to open and close, and has low fluid resistance and can be operated frequently.
2. The structure is simple and compact, the operating torque is small, and the 90° rotation is opened quickly.
3. It is possible to transport the mud and accumulate the least amount of liquid at the mouth of the pipe.
4. Under low pressure, a good seal can be achieved.
5. The flow characteristics tend to be straight and the adjustment performance is good.
6. The connection between the stainless steel butterfly valve disc and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure, which overcomes the possibility of internal leakage.
7. The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts the spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve. It still maintains zero leakage when the pressure is opened and closed more than 50,000 times.
8. The seal can be replaced and the seal is reliable to achieve a two-way seal.
9. Stainless steel butterfly valve disc can be coated according to user requirements, such as nylon or polytetrafluoroethylene.
10. The valve can be designed as a flanged connection and a clamped connection.
11. Drive mode can be manual, electric or pneumatic.
Our Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve is widely used in corrosive applications in the chemical industry. The main material of the butterfly valve is austenitic stainless steel, including valve body, valve disc and shaft. It includes concentric and eccentric structures.
Typical austenitic stainless steels include A351 CF8M, CF8 A351, A351 CF3M, A351 CF3, A351 CF8C, A351 CN7M, and the like. They are also named SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS304L. These materials can be applied to the body of the valve body.