ZFV stainless steel butterfly valve, DIN stardard LUG end, The three eccentric structure is adopted, and the multi layer sealing ring is fixed on the butterfly plate through the pressing ring. The standard used for this butterfly valve:
* Size : DN250
* Pressure : PN16
* Connection Type : LUG type
* Operation : Gear O.P.
* Torque : 1145 N.m
* Face to face length : 76 mm
* Valve Structure : Triple offset
* Application : Industrial applicationc
* Minium thickness of shell(tm):7.9mm
* Seal Structure : Laminated stainless steel + graphite
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 325°C
* Suitale Pressure : 1.6Mpa
* Suitable service : Water , Oil and gas
* Material: Body:A351 CF8, Disc:A351 CF8, Seal ring:SS304+Graphite, Stem:F304
* Design and manufacture:EN 593, Face-to-face:EN 558, Flanged ends:EN 1092-1, Inspection and test: EN 12266-1
Austenic stainless steel butterfly valves are widely used in corrosive service of chemical industry. Main part material of butterfly valve are all austenic stainless steel, include body, disc, shaft. It includes concentric type and eccentric type construct.
General austenic stainless steel include A351 CF8M, A351 CF8, A351 CF3M, A351 CF3, A351 CF8C, A351 CN7M, etc. Which also named SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS304L. These material can be valve body , valve disc .