Triple Eccentric Butterfly Valve is designed to withstand pressures up to 900lbs, temperature resistance down to -196 °C, up to 700 °C, seals up to 0 leakage, and control ratios up to 100:1.
Starting from the shape characteristics of the sealing surface of the triple eccentric butterfly valve,sealing sub-fixing method adopts the bolt-shaped elliptical distribution to fix, not only the positioning is accurate, but also makes each bolt balance the force and eliminates the uneven distribution of stress.
That is to say, in all kinds of harsh and critical process control pipelines, whether it is an on-off valve or a control valve, as long as the selection is right, the disc valve can be safely used now, and the cost is low.
* Type : LTD373H * Connection: LUG ends
* Size : 20'' * Pressure rate:150LB
* Operation : Gearworm * Torque : 5530N.m
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 425°C * Suitable service : Water,Oil and Gas
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale * Function : Shutoff
* Standard: design and manufacture API 609 * Face to face dimension API 609
* End flanges dimension ANSI B16.5 * Test & inspection as API 598
1. The Triple Eccentric Butterfly Valve has three offsets and the third offset is the geometry of the seat surface, forming a tapered shape of the disk and seat. This taper angle and the two eccentric shaft offsets allow the disc to seal the seat without friction.
2. This Valve's seat design allows for a uniform seal for tight closure of the metal seat design. This design is a lower cost and lower torque option than other types of metal seat valves.
3. Triple offset is commonly used in applications like gate valves where a metal seat is required and requires close closure and/or quarter turn actuation.