The Wafer Triple Offset Butterfly Valve shown in the figure is a worm gear made of carbon steel material. The seat sealing material can be a full metal ring, and can be made of a graphite type laminated metal, which is elastic. The PTFE seat seal is a flexible seat butterfly valve. This seat can be design and produced as zero leakage type and suitable for corrosive medium.It is easy to produce and costs less than all metal seat butterfly valves.
Products : Wafer triple offset butterfly valve
* Size : 14''(DN350)
* Pressure : 150LB
* Connection Type : Wafer ends
* Operation : Manual Gear Box with Handwheel
* Cv figure : 3780
* Face to face length : 92mm
* Valve Structure : Triple eccentric
* Seal Structure : Stainless steel plate with graphite
* Application : water pipeline
* Painting Color : Blue
* Painting Color RAL number : RAL9017
* Need Extended Stem : Available
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 300°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<20Bar
* Suitable service : Water , Oil and gas
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale
* Function : Shutoff
* Material : body material A216 WCB,
disc material A351 CF8,
seal laminated SS+graphite.
stem Alloy Steel
* Standard : Design and manufacture API 609
Face to face dimension API 609
End flanges dimension ANSI B16.5
Test & inspection as API 598
* Origin : Mainland China
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate shall be provided
There are several aspects to consider when choosing the right valve:
1) According to the nature of the working medium: working pressure, working temperature, corrosion performance, whether it contains solid particles, whether the medium is toxic, whether it is flammable, explosive medium, medium viscosity, etc.
2) Valve fluid characteristics requirements: flow resistance, flow, flow characteristics, sealing grade, etc.
3) Installation size and dimensions: nominal diameter, connection to pipe and connection dimensions, dimensions or weight restrictions.
4) Additional requirements for the reliability of valve products, the service life of electrical equipment and explosion-proof performance. When selecting parameters, it should be noted that if the valve is used for control purposes, the following additional parameters must be determined: method of operation; maximum and minimum flow requirements; pressure drop for normal flow; pressure drop at shutdown; maximum and minimum inlet pressure for the valve.
5) According to the above-mentioned basis and steps of selecting the valve, when the valve is properly and correctly selected, the internal structure of each type of valve must be known in detail in order to make a correct choice for the preferred valve.
6) The final control of the pipe is the valve. The valve opening and closing components control the flow pattern of the medium in the conduit. The shape of the valve runner gives the valve a certain flow characteristic. It must be taken into consideration when selecting the best suitable valve for installation in piping systems.
ZFV Product Features：
1. When opening or closing, there is no friction between the disc and the sealing surfaceof the Wafer Triple Offset Butterfly Valve;
2. The valve can be installed in any location;
3. Zero leakage design;
4. Soft seat or metal seat can be provided according to customer requirements;
5. One-way sealing or two-way sealing can be provided according to customer requirements;
6. Optional spring loaded package;
7. Low-emission packaging can be selected according to ISO 15848 requirements;
8. Optional stem extension design;
9. Low temperature or ultra low temperature butterfly valve can be selected according to customer requirements.
The general paint specifications for ZFV valves :
1- After the hydro pressure test of the valve is completed, the water in the valve chamber should be washed out with an air gun. The painter cleans the oil, grease and dirt inside and outside of the valve with a cleaning agent. Protect well valve parts wich do not need to paint before applying painting .
2- Open the paint bucket and read the instructions carefully.
3- If there is no special requirement, usually brush prime coating with paint brush, the direction of painting is from top to bottom, from left to right. The back of the three flanges of the valve, and bottom of valve body must be coated evenly, and the end flange must be coated evenly. Flange seals area should not be painted.
4- Prime coating can be painted by hand, and other coatings can be sprayed by spray gun. After the prime is dried, the prime to be trimmed is repaired smoothly and smoothly with sand cloth (sandpaper).
5- After Prime coating is finished, then apply the finishing coating. If the guest has no special requirements, the finishing coating color is silver gray. When spraying with spray gun, it should move parallel to and from to ensure the uniform thickness of the paint film at all parts. After brushing the paint, wipe off the sealing surfaces at both ends of the flange, and then coat the sealing surfaces with antirust oil. Then the anti-rust paint is sprayed into the valve body cavity.
6- If the guest specifies the type and process of the painting , paint should be according to the specified color, method and thickness of the paint.
7- Sure the uniform thickness of the paint film at all parts. After brushing the paint, wipe off the sealing surfaces at both ends of the flange, and then coat the sealing surfaces with antirust oil. Then the anti-rust paint is sprayed into the valve body cavity.
8- If the guest specifies the type and process of the painting , paint should be according to the specified color, method and thickness of the paint.