The Wafer Type Butterfly Valve's valves are bare shaft and the top flange size is available on request. The actuator can be mounted on a bare shaft valve. ZFV also offers actuator valves such as pneumatic valves, electric valves, and hydraulically operated valves.
The valve can be used as an outbound adjustment device for water supply and drainage pipes in construction, chemical medicine, textile, and various industries.
Product features :
* Nominal Diameter : 4inch , Class 300LB
* Ends type : wafer ends , clamped between flange dimension as per ANSI B16.5
* Bare shaft valve without actuator
* H.S. Code : 8481804090
* Torque : 810/N.m
* Face to face length : 54mm
* Seal Structure : metal to metal seated, seat stellite hard faced
* For Industrial Application
* Stainless steel valve, no need to paint to valve
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 280°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<5.0 Mpa
* Suitable service : W.O.G., Corrosive service.
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale
* Function : Shutoff
* body material carbon steel A351 CF8, disc A351 CF8, seat SS304+stellite faced, stem material 17-4PH
* Design and manufacture API 609, face to face dimension API 609, end flanges dimension ANSI B16.5, test & inspection as API 598
* Seal type : tight sealed
* Supplying Mode : OEM production
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
1. Wafer Type Butterfly Valve is small, lightweight and easy to install and maintain. You can install it wherever you need it.
2. The valve structure is simple and compact, and the 90 degree switch operates quickly.
3. Minimize operating torque and save energy.
4. The flow curve tends to be straight. Excellent adjustment performance.
5. Long service life. It has withstood the test of tens of thousands of on/off operations.
6. Hermetic seal, no leakage test.
7. A wide selection of materials suitable for a variety of media.
ZFV has overcome many shortcomings of the conventional three-biased metal seat butterfly valve after years of research and development of the Wafer Type Butterfly Valve. The advantages of the butterfly valve include:
1. The sealing ring is made entirely of metal. There is no non-metallic material such as PTFE, graphite, rubber or asbestos. When the valve is fully open or partially opened, the sealing ring will not be damaged by high-speed fluid, which greatly improves the valve. Service life.
2. Use all metal materials for sealing parts, which can be applied to high temperature (≤800 °C), low temperature (≥-196), high pressure (≤PN260/Class 1500), corrosive and other harsh conditions.
At present, we can produce three eccentric metal valve seat butterfly valves, the specification range is DN80-500, NPS3-20, pressure range PN6-25, 150LB-300LB.
- When selecting a butterfly valve, if there are more impurities in the medium, such as raw water or sewage, the horizontal butterfly valve should be selected. Because the valve shaft is horizontal, the bottom of the runner is not easy to accumulate debris and scale, which is beneficial to protect the valve plate seal.
- Select the gate valve and try to choose the type of groove at the bottom of the valve to avoid valve leakage due to accumulated debris in the groove.
- Usually choose a valve that is easy to adjust the flow for flow control. Valves that are closed downwards (eg, shut-off valves) are suitable for this purpose because their seat sizes are proportional to the stroke of the bonnet. Rotary valves (plug valves, butterfly valves, ball valves) and flexible valves (clamp valves, diaphragm valves) can also be used for throttling control, but are usually only within a limited valve bore range. The gate valve is a circular seat hole with a disc gate that can be used for cross-cutting motion. It can only be close to the closed position, it can better control the flow, so it is usually not used for flow control.