ZFV Wafer type butterfly valve, the valve is bare shaft type , the top flange dimension is produced as per user's request, and user will match and install a actuator to bare shaft valve . ZFV can also provide actuator valve such as pneumatic operated valve, electric operated valve, hydrausatic operated valve etc .
Product features :
* Nominal Diameter : 4inch , Class 300LB
* Ends type : wafer ends , clamped between flange dimension as per ANSI B16.5
* Bare shaft valve without actuator
* H.S. Code : 8481804090
* Torque : 810/N.m
* Face to face length : 54mm
* Seal Structure : metal to metal seated, seat stellite hard faced
* For Industrial Application
* Stainless steel valve, no need to paint to valve
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 280°C
* Suitale Pressure : PN<5.0 Mpa
* Suitable service : W.O.G., Corrosive service.
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Availale
* Function : Shutoff
* body material carbon steel A351 CF8, disc A351 CF8, seat SS304+stellite faced, stem material 17-4PH
* Design and manufacture API 609, face to face dimension API 609, end flanges dimension ANSI B16.5, test & inspection as API 598
* Seal type : tight sealed
* Supplying Mode : OEM production
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
ZFV research and develop metal seated butterfly valve (also known as all-metal seal butterfly valve) after years to overcome the the various shortcomings of ordinary Triple offset metal to metal seat butterfly valve, the advantages of metal seated butterfly valve include below:
1. sealing ring entirely made of metal , There is no PTFE, graphite, rubber, asbestos and other non-metallic materials , in condition that the valve in full open or partially open, the seal ring will not damage caused by high-speed fluid erosion, which greatly improved valve using life.
2. Use all the metal materials for sealing part, can be suitable to high temperature (≤ 800 ℃), low temperature (≥-196), high pressure(≤ PN260 / Class 1500), corrosive and other harsh conditions.
At present, we can produce three eccentric metal seated butterfly valve, specifications range DN80-500, NPS3-20, pressure range PN6-25,150LB-300LB.