Wafer Type Butterfly Valve is producted by triple offset design.Valves are usually opreated with Gearbox、Pneumatic actuator、Electric actuator.Valves aslo can be manufactured bare shaft with top flange ,the is available on request.the actuator can be mounted on bare shaft valve.
The valve can be used as an outbound adjustment device for water supply and drainage pipes in construction, chemical medicine,and various industries.Valves have long service life and can withstand thousands of opening and closing times.and can be designed to be bi-directional bearing according to actual working conditions.
* When selecting a butterfly valve, if there are more impurities in the medium, such as raw water or sewage, the horizontal butterfly valve should be selected.
* Select the butterfly valve to avoid valve leakage due to accumulated debris in the groove.If the valve shaft is horizontal, the bottom of the runner is not easy to accumulate debris and scale, which is beneficial to protect the valve plate seal.
* Usually choose a valve that is easy to adjust the flow for flow control. As shut-off valves are suitable for this purpose because their seat sizes are proportional to the stroke of the bonnet.
The general paint specifications for ZFVALVES:
1. After the hydro pressure test of the valve is completed. The painter cleans the oil, grease and dirt inside and outside of the valve with a cleaning agent. Protect well valve parts wich do not need to paint before applying painting .
2. If there is no special requirement, usually brush prime coating with paint brush, and bottom of valve body must be coated evenly, and the end flange must be coated evenly. valves seals area should not be painted.
3. Prime coating can be painted by hand, and other coatings can be sprayed by spray gun. After the prime is dried, the prime to be trimmed is repaired smoothly and smoothly with sand cloth.
4. After Prime coating is finished, then apply the finishing coating. When spraying with spray gun, it should move parallel to and from to ensure the uniform thickness of the paint film at all parts.
5. After brushing the paint, wipe off the sealing surfaces at both ends of the flange, and then coat the sealing surfaces with antirust oil. Then the anti-rust paint is sprayed into the valve body cavity.