Common types and principles of electric valves in life
What is an electric valve, to put it simply, is to use an electric actuator to control the valve, so as to realize the opening and closing of the valve. It can be divided into upper and lower parts, the upper part is the electric actuator, and the lower part is the valve.
There are two types of electric valves. One is a quarter-turn electric valve: a quarter-turn electric actuator is used in conjunction with a quarter-turn valve to achieve internal rotation of the valve within 90 degrees to control the flow of fluid in the pipeline; the other is a straight-stroke electric valve: The straight-stroke electric actuator is used in conjunction with the straight-stroke valve to realize the up and down movement of the valve plate to control the flow of the pipeline. It is usually used in conjunction with equipment with a higher degree of automation.
The electric valve is divided into two parts, one of which is an electric actuator, and the other is a valve. There are two types of electric valves, one is the rotary electric valve; the other is the linear electric valve.
Features of electric valve
1. Meet most of the requirements;
2. Both switch and adjustment functions;
3. The maximum viscosity is 600mm2/s (Centis);
4. High temperature resistance, wear resistance and impact resistance;
5. Comes with manual function;
6. Simple operation and long service life;
Electric valve form
1. Switch form: use the motor as the drive, the switch action completes the analog quantity, which can be adjusted.
2. The nature of work: the status is: open, closed, half-switch, control the flow in the pipeline.
3. Applicable process: used for adjustment. Such as: the end of the fan coil.
Electric valve selection basis
1. Operating torque: The output torque of the device is 1.2 to 1.5 times the maximum torque of the valve.
2. Operating thrust: 1. Thrust plate is not equipped; 2. Thrust plate is configured, which is converted into output thrust through the stem nut.
3. Number of turns of ou