Today Crown Industrial mainly wants to share with you the daily maintenance and maintenance of electric valves:
1. The electric valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage must be blocked.
2. Electric valves stored for a long time should be checked regularly to remove dirt and apply anti-rust oil on the processing surface.
3. After installation, regular inspection should be carried out, the main inspection item: electric valve
(1) Wear of the sealing surface.
(2) Wear of trapezoidal threads of stem and stem nut.
(3) Whether the packing is out of date and invalid, if it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(4) After the electric valve is overhauled and assembled, a sealing performance test should be carried out.
For the electric valve in operation, various valve parts should be complete and intact. Flange threads and bolts on the bracket are indispensable. The threads should be intact and no looseness is allowed. The fastening nut on the handwheel should be tightened in time if it is found to be loose to avoid wearing the connection or losing the handwheel and nameplate. If the handwheel is lost, it is not allowed to replace it with an adjustable wrench, and it should be equipped in time. The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or without pre-tightening gap. For electric valves in an environment that is easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand and other dirt, the valve stem must be equipped with a protective cover. The scale on the electric valve should be complete, accurate and clear. The lead seals, caps, and pneumatic accessories of the electric valve should be complete and intact. The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.