The API Butterfly Valve consists primarily of the valve body, stem, disc and seal. The valve body has a cylindrical shape with a short axial length and a built-in disc.
The valves we supply are designed and manufactured according to API609 and tested and inspected for connection dimensions in accordance with API 598, in accordance with ASME B16.5. Other manufacturing features are as follows:
* Full LUG ends
* Gear box with reducer
* Torque 3680/N.m
* Triple offset design
* Laminated stainless steel 316 + graphite layer
* No Need Extended Stem
* Suitable Temperature : -29℃ ~ 325℃
* Pressure rate < 5.0Mpa
* Suitable service : Acid corrosive service suitable
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts
* Material : Body A351 CF8, disc A351 CF8, disc seal SS316+gra. , stem A182 F304.
* Standard : Design and manufacture API 609, F-F dimension API 609, end flanges dimension ANSI B16.5, test & inspection as API 598
1. API Butterfly Valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small size, light weight, low material consumption, small installation size, quick switch, 90° reciprocating rotation and small driving torque. It is used for cutting, connecting and adjusting the pipeline. Medium with good fluid control and closed sealing properties.
2. The API Butterfly Valve can transport the mud and accumulate the least amount of liquid at the pipe mouth. A good seal can be achieved at low pressure. The adjustment performance is good.
3, the streamlined design of the butterfly plate, the fluid resistance loss is small, can be described as an energy-saving product.
4. The valve stem is a through-rod structure. After quenching and tempering treatment, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates and does not perform lifting operation. The packing of the valve stem is not easy to be broken and the sealing is reliable. It is fixed with the cone pin of the butterfly plate, and the overhanging end is designed to prevent the punch-out type, so as to prevent the valve stem from collapsing when the valve stem and the butterfly plate are accidentally broken.
5. Connection methods include flange connection, clamp connection, butt weld connection and lug-to-clip connection.
The hydraulic test shall be carried out in accordance with the standards:
- Shell strength test, applying pressure 1.5 times as design pressure
- High pressure hydraulic seal test, applying 1.1 times design pressure
- Low pressure air test, applying a pressure of 0.6 MPa.
Taking the 300LB valve as an example, the pressure rate is as follows:
*Shell strength test, 7.5Mpa;
* High pressure water seal test, 5.5Mpa;
* Low pressure air test, 0.6Mpa.