Rubber Seated Butterfly Valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and consists of only a few parts.When the valve is in the fully open position, the thickness of the disc is the only resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure drop generated by the valve is small, so it has better flow control characteristics.
* Tight shut off, concentric type butterfly valve
* For water , sea water application
* Light Blue finishing painting
* RAL number of painting RAL5012
* Epoxy finishing painting as per request
* Suitable Temperature -29°C ~ 100°C
* Suitable pressure not higher than 2.0Mpa
* For Shutoff Function
* Top flange as per ISO international standard
* EN 10204-3.1 certificate : Yes
1. The flow characteristics tend to be straight and the adjustment performance is good.
2. The connection between the disc and the valve stem adopts a pinless structure, which overcomes the possibility of internal leakage.
3. The outer circle of the butterfly plate adopts the spherical shape, which improves the sealing performance and prolongs the service life of the valve.
4. The seal can be replaced and the seal is reliable to achieve a two-way seal.
5. The disc can be spray coated according to user requirements, such as nylon or PTFE.