Rubber Seated Butterfly Valve is a valve made of Ductile Iron.This type of valve is easy to install and maintain. It has no restrictions on the mounting direction and can be installed in any direction on the pipe.Is one of the major exports of zhengfeng valves. The main design standards by API609、EN593、GB/T 12238、AWWA C504...The products are mainly used in wastewater, seawater, waste gas, sewage and so on.
* Nominal Diameter : DN900 * Pressure : PN10
* Connection Way : Flange ends * Operation : Free shaft for mounting Actuator
* F/F length : 337mm * Painting Color : Gray
* Valve Structure : Rubber seated concentric struction * Seat Structure : NBR lined
* Suitable Temperature : -29°C ~ 110°C * Suitale Pressure : PN≤10Bar
* Provide Matching Flanges and bolts : Yes * Function : Throttle
* Body : Ductile Iron * Disc : A351-CF8M
* Seat : Material NBR * Stem : AISI410
* Manufacture standard : EN 593 * End flanges dimension :EN 1092-1
DI Butterfly Valve material has two kinds of iron: cast iron and ductile iron
Ductile iron has a strength advantage over cast iron. Ductile iron has a tensile strength of 60K, while cast iron has a tensile strength of only 31K. Ductile iron has a yield strength of 40K, while cast iron has no yield strength and eventual fracture. Strength Ductile Iron - The cost ratio is far superior to cast iron.
In most applications, such as water, brine, steam, etc., ductile iron is superior to steel in corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Due to the microscopic structure of ductile iron, the anti-vibration performance is weakened and the toughness is superior to steel, so it is more conducive to reducing the pressure.